Monday, October 4, 2010

Hi, my names Keysha:)

Wow, I never thought I would start a blog! Well, its actually mostly for me, kind of a place I can write some of the stuff in my head down, vent, get away from the kids! So I am kind of winging it, so here goes!
My name is Keysha den Hartog, I am married to Bill and we have two beautiful little girls named Chloe, 4 in November! Madison who is 2, and another baby on the way! (Due Feb8th) I am a stay at home Mum who works Sundays as a gaming attendant. We live in a little town called Mooroopna, which is right next to Shepparton in Victoria, Australia. My life is kept very busy with my little girls, and now getting ready for bub!
I wasn't going to start a blog as I thought, well I'm not creative, I don't knit or sew or make anything spectacular, so I didn't think I would have anything to put up here! But I thought this would be a good tool for my family and friends to use to keep up to date with our ever growing family!
So just a quick introduction to get me started, and I will finish with something a girlfriend is doing on her blog, writing down 10 useless facts about myself! So here goes:

1. After I have had all my babies and get back into full time work I want to be a vet tech
2. I hate wine! I have tried so hard to like it (while not being pregnant ofcourse) but I just cant!
3. My fav food is Chicken Caesar Salad! Which sux when you are pregnant as you can't eat it!
4. I love the name Willow for a girl, but have been unable to call any of my girls it as my husband doesn't like it
5. I looooove reading, I own a tonne of novels, and could read a book every 2 or 3 days happily!
6. Bill and I have been together for 6 years this weekend:)
7. I love reality tv! I know, its bad, but I can't resist MTV!
8. I realllly want a new car!
9. I HATE confrontation
10. I am Fearcely protective of my family.

Well thats all for now! Once I work out how to get some photo's up, I will be back with more. Chow for now!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment